I just realized that I seem to blog more often when things are not going well. I wonder why that is. Although said bad things are still on my mind, I am not letting it sour my attitude. I'm actually happy right now, so here I am, for the record, blogging while happy. Everyone got your calendars out?
I was asked today at work how I was today. My answer was simple and the most prominent thing on my mind. My reply? "I am giddy beyond all comprehension." This is still the case. I am going out of town tomorrow to visit my beloved Joshua and spend some time with him. I can't wait to drive down and see him!
I am also having a delightful time with my friend's birthday present. I'm having more fun torturing her with it that the present itself, but that's to be expected. >:D
I have a paper to miraculously make larger with some content that is unknown to me, take a shower, eat dinner and all that fun stuff. I wish you all the merriest of weekends and the best of times. For now, I bid you tschüss. Bis später!
Freitag, Oktober 21, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen