I am so emotional right now.
I am stressed.
I am confused.
I am hurting.
I am ashamed.
I am exhausted.
I'm thinking way more than I'm supposed to be.
I want things to happen and am not patient.
I know what I want to do with my life, but I don't know what to do with the present.
I just want to sit here and cry.
I want relief.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
I'll give you a valuable tool to use. Don't lose it- it's worth a lot, and it works. Not advice, a tool. Ready?
Don't worry about the rest of your life. Don't worry about the rest of the year. Don't worry about the rest of the month. Don't worry about the rest of the week.
You allow yourself to deal with getting through today and NO FURTHER. Today and today only.
You can't be everything to everybody, and you never will be. I can say this because I've been where you are at. First take care of yourself- only then will you be able to help take care of others.
Good luck, Julie :-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen