Tin Roof Background

Sonntag, August 06, 2006

It's comforting to know that somebody misses you. Thanks, Lori, for making me feel special.

I've found the place I want to live. It's beautiful, well kept, the office staff seem really nice, although from what I've heard they always do before you move in. The apartments themselves are incredible. You walk in and you feel like you're in a tiny house - it doesn't feel like an apartment at all.

Lara and I want to be roommates, but she can't move in until she gets her own affairs sorted out, which probably won't be until January. I was wanting to move out between the end of August to the end of September, somewhere in there. I'm not sure if I should hunt for a different roommate until Lara can move in or if I should just wait to move out. It'd be a lot of money, but I can afford it and I think it would be a very liberating experience. I probably won't be moving out anytime soon - I have to get the whole roommate thing situated, if I want to live in these apartments. I could find something within my price range and live alone, but I think it'd be fun (for now) to have a roommate. Besides, if someone else is living with me, we can get a nicer apartment since we're splitting the bill.

Vacation has been great so far. We're sunburned even though we used sunscreen. We only put it on once yesterday and today we put it on twice and it was cloudy for the last half of the day and we're more sunburned from today than from yesterday. Go figure.

I'm learning how to program right now...gotta run!

2 Kommentare:

Joye hat gesagt…

The apt. sounds really great. Vacation sounds even greater! Hope you've had lots of relaxation time.

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

Where did you go on vacation? Sounds like fun! Enjoy!!!

The apartment sounds wonderful. Hope you can work out all the details. It truly is liberating - scary, but liberating!

And...you're welcome (you ARE special!)