Happy Mother's Day! Not all of my readers are mothers, but most of them are, and today I salute you and thank you.
I woke up in a fantastic mood today. Yesterday I spent nearly all of my hours awake cleaning my room. I cleaned off my computer desk and moved it into the living room so that my Dad's computer can live on it instead of the kitchen counter. I had decided earlier that when I got it out of my room, I would turn my bed so that I had enough floor space to play DDR. After moving the desk I cleaned out underneath and on top of the trundle (something which hasn't been done in years and years). I vacuumed that space of floor, then turned my bed and vacuumed the rest of the visible floor. I plan on moving my pile of large stuffed penguins and pillows and vacuum underneath that as well. After I finish organizing and putting away the things that I want to keep, I will work on my original desk next. My desk chair currently has three laundry baskets full of crap that I will sort through (and by sort through I mean throw away). The idea is to get everything in my room to a minimum. After the desk, I will work my way around the room to my closet. By the end of this summer, I want my room to be completely clean, keeping only the things that I need and will use. This is my summer project.
I bought Josh's birthday and anniversary presents today. On the off chance that he does read this, I'm not going to list what they are. He comes home on Tuesday and will stay until Sunday. Our three year anniversary of dating is on Wednesday. I cannot wait to see him.
I'm making my first bid on Ebay. I'm trying to buy a SLVR for less than half of the price that I could get it in the store and in a different color. So far I'm winning, but we'll see how it turns out. The bid ends in just under five hours. I really hope I win it!
My Mom has a blog now. I think it'll be pretty interesting to see what she writes about.
I guess that's all for now. I have to work on my room some before lunch is served. Have a great day! Moms, whether or not it is said daily, we really do appreciate all that you do for us kids.
Sonntag, Mai 13, 2007
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
I love ebay! I just bought a camcorder on there. Reagan just got a new bass drum pedal. It is quite exciting, isn't it?
After you sift and sort your room, you are welcome to come help me do the same thing in my upstairs office. Ugh. I dread that task and have been putting it off forever.
Kommentar veröffentlichen