That's right. I said it. I HATE GIRLS. They're moody, uncontrollable, and hard as hell to figure out. I have girl problems. I always have. Girls cause drama. I hate drama. Apparently it is a requirement that I can not have a girl friend without them hating me at some point. Most of them have left me. Another one might. Christina, you might as well get out while you can. No, I'm not a boy, and no, I'm not a lesbian. I AM a girl and I can't figure us out. They usually get mad at me over something stupid. Like right now, I have a friend who ignored me completely at the Super Bowl party that the college group had; it was so bad that she called a friend of hers so that she could have someone to talk to (she admitted to that one). All this because she thinks that I stole the credit for a recipe that she brought. DRAMA CENTRAL. I hate drama. Let me say it a third time. I HATE drama.
I had a horrid week last week. Absolutely horrible. It started on Monday and only got worse from there. Homework on top of homework on top of reading assignments on top of programming assignments on top of the need to write letters for Russia and a bunch of other stuff that I don't feel like typing out. Wednesday night my computer was acting funny and I knew I had a virus of some sort. Friday morning, it was discovered that I had one spyware, one adware, and FOUR (4) trojans on my system. Thanks to my parents (I mean both of them this time), my system is back up and running, trojan and virus free. Huzzah!
Sigh.
I'm tired of being stressed and/or sick and/or upset. Why can't I just live a relatively stress-free life by going to class, going to work, and seeing my boyfriend about once a month (maybe that's part of it?)? Seriously though, I wish my life weren't so stressful. For whatever reason, it's the little things that bug me. Like the fight with my girl friend. The subject of the fight isn't worth anything. It's stupid. Just like everything else, it's an iceberg. There's way more stuff underneath that's the cause of the stress or argument. I thought life wasn't supposed to get hard until after college.
Well, I seem to have acquired another headache, so I will have to leave for now. I should be able to post either tomorrow or Friday. Maybe both will happen. Who knows?
Montag, Februar 04, 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
I think a lot of us had girl problems as we grew up in the church; '04 girls and '06 girls always cliqued PERFECTLY, but we were oddballs - our whole class of girls. And I'm still lonely now. But y'know what? We pull through. :-) i love you.
Whenever I feel myself rolling my eyes and thinking, "It's one of those days..." I find myself again with the song, "One of these days I'm gonna fly, over the mountain...," highlighting on the phrase, "One of these days, I'm gonna see the hands that took the nails for me." Just some perspective..
Kommentar veröffentlichen