This college application thing is a lot harder than i thought it would be, especially since i'm behind in some classes and where i'm supposed to be in others, and it's really rather confusing.
I need to borrow someone's computer - i can't see the blasted text that they expect you to read to find out the information that i need. Grr.
I'm very stressed. I can't wait to get out of my house, to start my own life, so then i have no excuses. The house is constantly dirty, i don't have any money (thanks to my parents) of my own, i'm ashamed to have people over...i think i'm going to cry.
You know what? I can't talk about this right now. I'll write later.
Montag, November 29, 2004
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
Thanks Seanathan. I know you're here, and thank you immensely. I may end up calling you sometime during the week.
And Chad, sorry to say, you may feel like you're in the same boat, but you aren't quite. 1)you are already accepted, 2)you have a job lined up almost to a T, 3)you have a car, 4)you have money to put into college payments. All of those things i don't have. You may feel rushed and stressed (with good reason), as do i. Just remember: you may feel like you have less done, but you don't, and having that stuff done puts you at an advantage point. Thanks for your support though. I know you're here for me too.
Kommentar veröffentlichen