School has been going well. I still don't have topics for speech and english, but I'm working on that as fast as possible. I may do rabies for english, but I'm not sure yet. I wanted to do something more graphic, just because I like to gross people out (and it's easy to do in my "profession") but I can't think of any.
I miss Josh, but I'm planning on visiting him the weekend after next. Boy, do I miss him.
My family and I went to Oklahoma this weekend. We were going to go visit our unofficial sister church in Mississippi, but our hosts are helping at the local hospital and wouldn't know how often they'd be around (Katrina victims). So we went to visit Grandma instead. I had fun, at least as much as one can in rural Oklahoma. We went and tromped around on Mount Scott - that's always my high point of the trip.
Sorry this is so short. I have topics to pick, a speech outline to start, some brainstorming thing I have to do for english, a.k.a. homework. I have no friends (that want to do something with me anyways). I have no life. And I'm tired. Ich bin muede. Tschüss.
Mittwoch, September 07, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen