Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Januar 03, 2006

Long Time, No Speak

Boy, it's been a while. Sorry it's been so long. With all the fuss of the holidays and such, I haven't had much time to post.

My holidays were wonderful this year. Josh loves his blanket (I haven't finished the pillowcase yet), my family loved their presents, Josh and I had a great time when we were with both of our families. I've gotten to spend a lot of time with Josh; it's been really great to see him and have him only 20 minutes away again. I'm anxious for school to start again...not looking forward to it.

I found out my grades for last semester, and they were exactly as I predicted. A in English, A in Speech, B in Math (pre-algebra), and D in Biology. I'm going to retake Biology next semester. I'm also going to take English 2 and beginning algebra, the next level of developmental math (it's required). I have to take 12 hours; and I don't know what other classes to take. I'll probably take a history class since I have to. When I register, I'll see how many hours that will be and if I have to take another class, it'll probably be either economics or government. We'll see.

I've seen some new movies, some of which I like, and some of which I don't. One that I'm going to buy as soon as it comes out on DVD in Memoirs of a Geisha. I haven't cried at a movie in a long time. I thought that movie was fantastic. I really, really, want that movie. It was so great. I loved it, anyway.

Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed now. I'll talk to you shmoes later. Hope your holidays were great! Tschüss!

1 Kommentar:

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

You're the first person I've heard who has seen that movie. Thanks for the recommendation. I thought it looked really good! =-) I'll have to go see it (or wait till it comes out on DVD or comes to the dollar theater).