Tin Roof Background

Freitag, Januar 20, 2006

Woot, Woot!

Hey there all you guys and girls out there! I am in a fantastic mood. I went to school this morning, came home for lunch, went back to school for my last class, and came home again. I got home in a great mood, I washed my car, I dusted and vacuumed inside, I raked the yard and cleaned the kitchen. John cleaned the bathroom, he swept in the living room, dining room and kitchen, and cleaned the kitchen counters and the dining room table. William raked a little bit and we're working on getting him to finish his second load of dishes. In other words, we worked our butts off today and now the house (and my car) is that much cleaner! Woohoo!

I'm really excited about school this semester, too. Here's my schedule:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9-10 am: Human Sexuality (psych class)
10-11 am: Beginning Algebra
1-2 pm: Music Appreciation

Tuesday, Thursday
8-9 am: Literature and Composition

I have a couple really cool classes and I'm so pumped about them! I have to go - my parents got home and it's dinner time! Mmmmmm...pizza.....

1 Kommentar:

Ian hat gesagt…

I can't function unless my house is clean. Disregarding chaos & disorder (that I can control) tends to result in a paralyzed Ian.