It has been too long since I posted here. I've been awful busy lately and haven't had the time to post - sorry!
I have been invited to go to Papaw's birthday party this weekend with Josh's family. I have accepted and will be going with them probably Saturday morning and returning on Sunday night so that we can make the 6:30 service. Apparently I'll like it out there, at least that's what Josh keeps telling me. He said that he didn't know how to describe where they live, he said it was a neighborhood, but you didn't feel like you were in one because there were so many trees you couldn't see the other houses. They live on the lake and have a paddle-boat, which we probably won't get to use until it's warm enough...we'll see. It'll be a blast! I always have a great time with Josh's family. His extended family, as well as his immediate, is so nice and very welcoming. The first time I saw them, they were hugging me like I was family. It was an odd feeling, but a very good one. They love me like I'm a granddaughter or niece - they even gave me presents at Christmas (I didn't expect them to)! Anyway, I'm thrilled to death and can't wait to see them all!
I'm also happy because I finally exchanged the duplicate CD that I got from my parents at Christmas. They had given me Thousand Foot Krutch's The Art of Breaking, which I already had. I exchanged that for the soundtrack to the movie The Phantom of the Opera. I own the movie and have watched it umpteen times. I've wanted the soundtrack for a while and I'm glad that I finally own it as well.
While in the store today I saw that King Kong and Memoirs of A Geisha are out on DVD for $17. I enjoyed both of those movies so much it's not even funny. I saw King Kong twice and had to keep myself from making an impulse purchase of Memoirs of A Geisha.
I won't rant about all of the bad things that have been happening. I'm in a good mood at the moment, which has been rare, especially today, and I want to keep it. I'll talk to you all later, I suppose. Tschüss!
Mittwoch, März 29, 2006
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen