Tin Roof Background

Sonntag, April 30, 2006

The World Is Spinning

Wow. It's been a while since I posted last...sorry about that. I know there are only two people who read this, so I'm not sure why I'm apologizing, but I feel the need to do so, though I don't see a reason to.

Anyhoo, tomorrow marks the last week of school of my first year in college! Finals are next week, one on Monday (Human Sexuality) and one on Wednesday (Math). I have to show up for one on Tuesday, although the teacher isn't giving us a test; she's making it party time! I'm 90% sure I placed out of my Music Appreciation final because we have to have a B or better and have not missed more than three times. I've only missed twice (maybe only once from what she told me) and I'm pretty sure I have at least a B in that class. I'll have to ask her about it tomorrow.

Oh gosh! I have to get to work. Talk to you later!

Tschüss!

2 Kommentare:

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

Yea for finishing your first year at college! Woo hoo, Jules!

Brent hat gesagt…

I took a class in human sexuality at college, too. It was a class that the girls wanted to make a "B" in (so their dads wouldn't get suspicious) and the guys needed to make an "A" in (related to the male ego).

I remember giggling a lot during the lectures.