Dienstag, Mai 09, 2006
Current Mood : Hopeless Acceptance
Have you ever known that something was going to happen and you're both happy and sad about it but whenever you think about it all you do is hurt and cry; it's almost a depression of sorts. I'm so happy and so very excited for him. I love him dearly...I guess that's why it hurts so badly. Nine days and counting.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
4 Kommentare:
Yeah, so, ummm...
...what happened?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said.
Are you speaking of Josh leaving for Germany???
Yes, I'm referring to Josh leaving for Germany. As proud as I am of him and as happy as I am for him, I still don't want to be that far away with very little communication. He can't even guarantee to be on the internet every day. It's going to be hard for both of us, but it's not something we can't survive.
Kommentar veröffentlichen