Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you
Lovesong by the Cure
Sonntag, Mai 21, 2006
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
Jules...be VERY VERY VERY careful of the amount of The Cure you intake in matters of love and lonliness.
Take it from someone who used that very same method to get over his high school girlfriend!
"However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you"
This portion of the song is what I mean the most. I mean it wholeheartedly when I say it and I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. I also posted it for the memories of Josh singing it to me in his car...at least the words he knew. I have nothing to defend, so my apologies if it sounds like I am.
By the way, thanks for all you do, Brent. You've impacted more lives than you know, some of which aren't under your direct guidance every week like old times.
Kommentar veröffentlichen