Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Juni 19, 2007

Mini Post

Danke, meine freundin. Ich fuhle mich ein bisschen jetzt besser. (I don't think I constructed that sentence properly.

I am jealous.

I am still frustrated with co-workers. Torey's starting to get to me too, a little bit, but that's only because he doesn't tell me the important things anymore. Such things as knowing that the cabinets that we were told to ship today weren't being shipped after all... I finished everything by myself and ended up taking a very late lunch because of it. RRRRRRR.

My friend and I are starting to get into a tiff. It's a long story and she'd be pissed at me if I said anything more than this on here. Perhaps if it escalates and I need to talk about it I will. We'll see.

I received notification in the mail today, dated May 23, 2007, that I am an official Dean Scholar! I am one of the top students at NCTC, the letter said. I'm going to take the fancy paper that has the sort-of-folded-from-the-mailbox look to it, stick it in a frame and hang it on the wall in my room. I am so proud of myself! I'M AN HONORS STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Kommentare:

Brent hat gesagt…

Honors Student! Very cool...and congratulations!

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox hat gesagt…

That is super! I know that you won't get this until you return home from down SOUTH - but congrats!
I am praying for your time there. May God use your hands, your eyes and your heart to encourage those around you while you are there.