My weekend with Josh was amazing! It was the best Valentine's Day ever (even though it wasn't on Valentine's).
I've been sick all weekend and don't really feel up to a long update, so I'll summarize.
The Dean of Staff at my school talked to Sarah, the classmate who has had the most problems with the teacher, and spoke with her about what the teacher was doing and so on. The Dean volunteered her time that day to sit in class and observe the teacher. From what Sarah said, the Dean wasn't pleased with the teacher at all. I suppose Monday's class will be an interesting one.
I took the test in dance even though I had vomited that morning and could barely stand up without getting dizzy. That was an experience.
I'm feeling better now. I'm able to hold down food. I can't stand up for long periods of time. I can't eat large quantities of food. I'm still on the bland diet that the doctor told me to be on. I hope I feel well enough to go to Pinewood tomorrow. We'll see.
Russia stuff is crazy. John is now on the team, which means the Hawkins' have to raise $7,000. NOT fun. It also seems not very likely, either.
I can't wait for spring break. Can't wait.
68 days 'til graduation!!!
Sonntag, März 02, 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
let me know how that dance teacher stuff works out...im interested to find out how it all ends up. hope you are feeling better!! love you! and let me know when you are free so that we can hang out again. yay.
Kommentar veröffentlichen