Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, März 11, 2008

Exciting Weekend!

This weekend, the second half of my Christmas present is being given to me. My amazing boyfriend is taking me to Winter Park, CO for a long weekend of skiing! We leave Thursday and come back on Monday. I LOVE to ski, as does he; we met on the slopes. Not really on the slopes, but we were both on the church ski trip. I am going to challenge myself and get my skiing level up. The plan is to ski nothing but blues. It's going to be great! I am so excited it's not even funny.

I submitted a piece for the April Perennial Writing Contest, the one I won fourth place in two years ago. I'll post it later if you like. If it wins, I'll definitely post it on here.

I won't post until our return. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

2 Kommentare:

Heidi Day hat gesagt…

Have a really, really special time!!! I am looking forward to your poetry post. I read your other pieces and I liked them a lot.

Heidi Day

Anonym hat gesagt…

EXCITING INDEED! :D :D :D :D cant wait to hang out with you tonight and chat it up!!! love ya!