I had an awesome day today! I worked as an Inpatient Veterinary Assistant today, which means that I was in the back helping the nurse with surgeries. I did my first dental cleaning today - I did three, I shaved a dog for surgery, and I drew blood for the first time! So many firsts today. I also am officially done with my reception training - finally! That means that I get a 50 cent raise, too!
And, I got to watch a cystotomy on a Schnauzer today. The dog had four large (about 1 inch diameter) stones, and a ton of tiny ones that resembled gravel. All in all there were an estimated 300 stones. I felt so bad for the dog.
That's really all I had to say. Have a good week, everybody!
Mittwoch, September 03, 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
so i wanted to say "oh how fun", but really I think I would barf. I am sure for you though it was a great time. I am glad to know you are learning knew things in work since you are not in school for a while. Have fun and enjoy learning with out the hassle of homework.
Kommentar veröffentlichen