Tin Roof Background

Montag, Oktober 13, 2008

A "Blah" Day

Today was not that great of a day and I'm not sure why. I guess it was just one of "those" days. It was just blah.

Ok...here goes my attempt at Mutating Missionary's idea.
Today I am thankful for... a fiance who loves me and cares for me.

Today what makes me happy is... remembering the wonderful weekend I had with Josh and his family.

Today what makes me free (I'm not sure what you mean by this...please explain?) is... God's grace. Plain and simple.

I Googled (yeah, it's a verb now) "blah" and this is what I found...


Ironically, the page it was on was from a person who Googled "blah" and found this picture. Weird, huh?

2 Kommentare:

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

Love the new blog!

I enjoyed coffee today. You are good company on a rainy day. =-)

cookiehawk77 hat gesagt…

Where did they get my picture?