Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Oktober 21, 2008

So Random

Day #6

Today what makes me thankful: I have a wonderful fiance who love me, tells me I'm beautiful, who is sweet, and who is a gentleman through and through.

Today what makes me happy is: spontaneous trips to Starbucks with friends just to hang out.

Today what makes me free is: God's grace, love, and forgiveness; even with the little things.

Today was a long day. I was at work at 7:30, worked 'til noon, then went to the staff meeting. :( I went to Starbucks to chill before I had to be back at work by 4.

I am exhausted. I need a vacation. To omuch is going on in my life right now. It's so heavy that I can't even sleep.

Random thought: the scratching of a pen on paper is quite soothing.

I think I'm turning into a mental case.

I miss Joshua terribly.

2 Kommentare:

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

Starbucks makes me happy, too. Love hanging out with you over a cuppa joe.

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox hat gesagt…

There is a book by Julia Cameron entitled "The Sound of Paper" - ich empfehle das!!!!

Es ist Wunderbar! Oder ihrem Buch "The Artists Way". Das Buch helped me more than any other secular book I've read. Ich bete fuer dich.