Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, März 17, 2009

Busy Week

Sunday, Josh and I met with Jeff Carr, our wedding photographer. Yesterday Josh and I had our engagement photos taken. Today I got fitted for my wedding dress. Tomorrow, we're going to start registering; we're hoping to finish it this day. Thursday, we meet with the "cake lady." Friday, we're going to finish registering, if we haven't already.

365 days ago, on this same day, I said goodbye to a friend of mine.

2 weeks ago, I said goodbye to three friends of mine.

I'm happy and hurting all at the same time. It's an interesting mix.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been so busy.

My apologies if I freaked anyone out.

2 Kommentare:

cookiehawk77 hat gesagt…

Goodbye to 3 friends? I'd love to listen. Love ya!

Robyn Rochelle E.Cox hat gesagt…

hello sweetie - been praying for you - haven't been on in a while due to language learning - so excited about your wedding and how it is coming along - keep your list - you can do it. I am praying. Hopefully won't be gone for such a long time again.