Tin Roof Background

Mittwoch, März 25, 2009

Why Do I Only Post When I'm In A Bad Mood?

I was going to post about everything on my mind; spring break, wedding excitement, etc. But I found that the more I thought about what's on my mind the more I realized that I have too much on my mind to write about. I HATE hormone induced depressions. They suck. It could also be the stormy weather.

Why Do I Only Post When I'm In A Bad Mood? I can't figure it out. Maybe you can.

I'll give you a few of pictures to look at. They're some of our engagement pictures. I'll give you the funniest one of me, the funniest one of Josh, and a few of our really good ones:


A good picture, though I need to photoshop my foot...

I really like this one.

He was almost sitting in the water, but he didn't get wet (from that).

This would be a good Facebook picture, I think.

This is the funniest one of Josh, though I look pretty silly, too.

This is the funniest one of me. He kept randomly dipping me towards the water really fast...it scared me. I think what makes this picture really hilarious is that I look so scared and he looks so happy!


p.s. if you click on the pictures you can see a much larger version of them

2 Kommentare:

ang hat gesagt…

Oo, I love the location you took these at!

And I think the last one's a keeper. :)

ang hat gesagt…

are you in a good mood now?
if so, you should blog.
it's been more than a month, friend.