Tin Roof Background

Freitag, August 21, 2009

New Apartment

It isn't final yet, but we've found an apartment that we're interested in for Germany. It's in Nünberg and it's a 35 minute walk from Josh's schools. He said if he can take a streetcar, it'll only be a 10 minute walk to school. Looking at the different apartments was neat, but after I picked my favorite, I got kind of scared. I don't really know why, but it's a kind of excited-scared. Anyway, here are the pics: http://www.mitwohnzentrale-franken.de/fotos/8000814/

4 Kommentare:

Deleted hat gesagt…

I had a hard time finding an apartment just in another TOWN from looking online, i couldn't imagine how hard it's got to be from another COUNTRY! The place you're looking at is cute, but I wonder if the slanted ceilings will make you feel cramped? As long as you're not claustrophobic, I say go for it! It looks like it has everything you need (does it come furnished, by the way?) and is a nice cozy place for you and your husband.

Ian hat gesagt…

I saw the wedding pics on Kim's blog, and I had to come over and tell you how beautiful you looked, and how happy. Congratulations!

Unknown hat gesagt…

I'm trying to figure out how anyone over 4 feet tall could take a reasonable shower in that bathroom!

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

That's actually a very nice apartment. It's bigger than the apt. I had and best of all, it looks like you have a washing machine in the apt. My washing machine was a community machine in the basement and I had to hang my clothes on the line in the basement to dry them. That was interesting! And I didn't have a separate bedroom. I should show you the pictures sometime.