Tin Roof Background

Montag, September 28, 2009

News!

Josh finally got rid of his cold. He gave it to me. :( Literally the day he felt back to normal was the day I started feeling poorly. That's how married life works, I guess.

I have some great news...my baby brother is engaged! John asked Ruthy to marry him and she said yes! I am so proud of him and so excited for both of them. Ruthy is a great girl and fits John perfectly. They won't get married until Ruthy's done with school, which is in about three years. John will be getting out of the Air Force by then, so it works out great!

The apartment room we're renting is nice. I wish we were staying here for longer; it's tough to get used to one place and then have to settle in to another, ya know? Percy has been gone for three days; it's odd, even for him. He's been really nice when he is here and actually out of his room.

We haven't really been out to see much. We went on a Wanderntag with Josh's school last Wednesday to this huge indoor playground thing. It's a lot like Leaps and Bounds used to be, but this place is MUCH cooler. I should be putting the pictures up today. We're going on another Wanderntag with Josh's other school this Wednesday; they're going to Würzberg. I'm not sure what they plan on doing there and Josh doesn't know either. I just know that the school is kind enough to let me join in on the fun! I'll take lots of pictures and put them on the blog.

Josh and I started watching (re-watching for him) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, an anime about some high school age kids and a Cotton Festival. It's pretty creepy; so far I can't really tell what's going on, but I'm very intrigued and can't wait to see if the following episodes explain the story a little better. I'm going to introduce Josh to Girl's Bravo, one of my all-time favorite animes. It's absolutely hilarious!

Keine Kommentare: