Tin Roof Background

Sonntag, Januar 09, 2005

Not Much To Update About

There's not much going on here. Frustrations with having to pay (literally) the consequences of their financial mistake 10 years ago are building. Long story, don't want to get into it again.

Josh is amazing. Yesterday when my Mom called with information about the financial situation, I broke down. I couldn't help it. Big frustration that finally broke through it's shell. Josh just held me and told me to let it all out. I cried and cried, and an hour and a half later it was out. At least the crying bit. He's a sweet man, wonderful and compassionate...He's amazing.

I'm taking German this term. I hope it goes well, comes easily and whatnot. I'm using a program, but am having to teach myself the phonetics (based on what I hear) and the grammar rules, so that's an adventure. Josh is excellent at German, so I might poke him for a few pointers every so often.

I really don't have anything else to write about, so I'll see you shmoes at church. *poke*

Keine Kommentare: