For now, life is grand. My happiness hangs in the balance, hinging on one single night, one single moment. As this moment grows closer, I get more and more nervous. I'm 99% sure what the outcome will be, but that 1% is nagging at me like none other. I will, of course, inform you of the outcome, perhaps on Saturday (the day after this will take place). I also found out something that he did a few weeks ago. He was tested, a hot girl came up to him and asked him to the movies. His response was, "No, I'm very happy with my girlfriend. I love her." *heart, melt, floor, bucket, mop, needed!* Yeah, needless to say, it took me a while before I was able to breathe again. I now dub him the most romantic creature on the face of the earth, and if any of you wants to argue with me, most of you know where I live, so get over here and we'll take it outside. *sigh of content* The 99% side is overbearing the 1% right now.
I'm in the process of cleaning my room (for those of you that have seen my room, it's quite a chore) and I got my first goal accomplished! I'm so proud of myself - I've even got schoolwork done on top of that! Woot!
Well, I need to go make lunch for my brothers, so I'll talk to you later. Einen schönen tag noch!
Dienstag, Januar 25, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen