Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Januar 04, 2005

Interesting Way to End the Year

Wow. Holidays this year just haven't been my thing. I wasn't ever in the Christmas spirit this year. In between Christmas and New Year's was good, I suppose. New Year's...I payed the consequence of not being more open with my beloved. I don't like learning to be a better girlfriend the hard way. We got it worked out and everything is fine and dandy.

Plus sides to the whole NYE thing:
-I'm reminded of how deep connections with certain people are. I barely know Kaylah and she was there with me the whole time. Lara was there as well, reading me like a book.
-There are nice guys out there who will help just because they can at any hour of the night.
-Doing the right thing pays off and in this case, strengthens relationships that could very well last a lifetime.

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I really am. Augh! He's amazing! I really hope I end up with this one. And I'm not just doing the whole girly "hope-I-marry-him-'cause-he's-just-so-darn-cute" thing, although that is a plus! *wink, wink* I can seriously see myself marrying this one (as well as one can, having not been married before) and being married forever. *sighs and daydreams*

EEK! The grown-up world is coming at me faster than the speed of light! One more semester and all of us seniors will be done with our highschool days forever. It's a crazy thing to think about. I still have to fill out a FAFSA (financial aid form) and apply to NCTC. I'll more than likely be accepted, though I may have to take a test or two before doing so. We'll see. I don't really want to think about it anymore, I might make myself depressed again.

Josh hurt his Achilles tendon - he's got a doctor's appointment today at 11 to have it checked out. He says he may have torn it, which I'm hoping he's wrong because that would mean surgery and more usage of those accursed crutches. I hope it's nothing serious. I hope it gets better soon. I hate seeing him hurting like that.

I'm supposed to hang out with Seanathan today - we're going to Pancho's! He he he. He likes buffets. And his gay voice. And his EEK! voice. And his surfer voice. He he he.

So, yeah. That's about all I have to say for now. I'll talk to you peoples later. Did you know that people can be a verb?

Keine Kommentare: