This weekend was incredible! I went to visit Josh this weekend in Austin and had a blast! Friday night Josh, Nana, Paw, and I went to a place called P.F. Chang's China Bistro (china bistro???). The food wasn't the greatest. Their Sweet and Sour Chicken was really good and they have this spicy sauce that they make for you out of soy sauce, chili sauce and chinese mustard...mmm...it was so good.
Saturday was amazing! Josh and I went down south to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels. It was so much fun! He had a blast (so did i), and that's what matters. If you see a red-orange band on my right wrist, now you know what it's from.
The best part was how I woke up that morning. Josh came into the room at 5:30 and sat next to me on the bed and told me "happy 14-month anniversary" and asked me if I wanted to watch the sunrise with him like we did 14 months ago. So we sat in front of the window and started watching. 5 minutes later his alarm clock goes off, playing Savage Garden's Truly, Madly, Deeply, Do (the "I wanna stand with you on a mountain" song). He told me how much he loved me and sang the song to me while we watched the sunrise in front of the window. It was so romantic I cried.
Sunday we slept in (I couldn't...my stomach wasn't happy with me - why does is always happen when I go down there?), then watched the Phantom of the Opera on DVD, he got me hooked on Guild Wars while he took a shower, then we ate pizza from Mr. Gatti's with Nana and Paw, then played Taboo with them too - that was a blast! Then I packed and went home. The drive was ok. It felt faster than the way up there, that's for sure.
Today I've been looking at laptops and have found the one I want to purchase. I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to order it! I'll talk to my parents some more about it when they get home tonight and we'll make a firm decision then. Talk to you all later! I gotta go eat breakfast.
Tschüss!
Montag, Juli 18, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen