Tin Roof Background

Sonntag, Juli 03, 2005

You Know What?

It's really hot outside. I don't normally sweat and even I have beads along my dainty brow. Yuck!

Anyhoo, chores are done.

Yesterday at work I got everything left on my check-off sheet signed, I watched the last video, studied and took my test...and made a 96! That means that I am completely done with my check-off sheet and that means that if that was the only thing keeping me from being hired, I GET TO KEEP MY JOB!!! I'M ALL FINISHED!!! *Dances around room* Knowing my luck, when I meet with Susan on Tuesday, I'll be fired for some other reason. Heh. Ah well. At least I did what no one else has done, 1)finished the check-off sheet in 6 weeks (with two days to spare!) and 2) got a 100 on the hardest test of them all! I even got mentioned in the staff's monthly newsletter for it! I haven't celebrated yet, but I will sometime soon. Maybe I'll go have dinner with my parents some night this week (boy, do I love saying that!)

Rock is laying in my lap and when I looked down at him, his chin was resting on my arm and he was looking at me with his adorable puppy eyes. It was picturesque! He's so cute!

Yesterday Lara and her boyfriend John came over and swam for a half hour. Then we went to Taco Bell, then went to see War of the Worlds at AMC. If you asked me how the movie was last night, I would have said it was a very intense thriller, borderline scary. If you asked me now, I would still say a very intense thriller, but I wouldn't call it scary. It was a good movie, very well made. The ending sucked, but to find out why you'll just have to watch it. The graphics were amazing and the CA (computer animation) was the best I've seen yet as far as realism goes with humans being picked up and that sort of thing. The movie really gets you into it, even if you don't normally get into movies. I do get into movies and for a couple of hours, reality slipped completely from my mind.

This is a good date movie. The guys sit there and say to each other, "Heh. Cool graphics. Hey, look! Something just blew up and now that car's on fire!" and the girls cling to their boyfriend's arm the entire time, doing exactly what the guys were hoping they would do. I liked this movie and plan on seeing it with Josh when I go down there in a couple of weekends.

Christina and Angela are going to spend the night tomorrow night. That'll be fun. And don't worry, I already cleared it with Angi. We're going to swim and watch movies and laugh and play and sleep...it's going to be great! I'm going to make macaroni and cheese and cut open the watermelon and we'll have ice cream...speaking of which, I'm going to go get some right now!!!

Tschüss!!!

Keine Kommentare: