Josh is coming in town the 24-26 to go to a Mozart concert with me. I'm planning on this being part of his V-day present. I got him two other small gifts, but I want to do something a little bigger for him. I think JPatch and Lori are right - food is the way to go. I have a fantastic idea, but I can't tell - just in case he reads this. Oh my gosh! This is a GREAT idea! Oh, I'm so excited now! Thanks, guys!
My mom talked to Ed (her boss at work) and asked him if there were any job openings. Starting next month, I'm going to be working with my mom, Seanathan, Pat, and Evan up on the mezanine doing the same thing I did before I started working at the clinic. I'll do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays and work with my dad and the rest of the crew on Wednesday and Friday nights doing the "Plano Project." About a two years ago M&A recieved an order from Plano ISD to upgrade all of the computer systems in the district. The entire project took a year and a half to complete, so I'll be helping them for a while. I'll still be working for the clinic on Saturdays and Sundays, so basically I'll be working every day of the week except Monday. It'll be busy, but I don't mind. I get paid more by the hour at M&A and my car will be paid off in June, so I can save $100 more per month after that. I'll save everything that I don't need for bills, which means that I'll be going to Germany next summer! WOOT!!! *does a little dance* Just the thought of it makes me giddy. Of course only time will tell the truth, but it's not a bad goal to have set, right?
I've got laundry to do and an assignment to turn in so I'll talk to you all later. You probably won't hear from me for a few days because I'm going on the Women's Retreat this weekend. Talk to you all later! Bis später. Tschüss.
Donnerstag, Februar 09, 2006
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
Mozart is still playing concerts?
Hmmm. I thought he died centuries ago.
i love you! you are so beautiful!
Kommentar veröffentlichen