Assuming MM agrees, here's day #2.
Day #2:
Today I am thankful for... a job that I get paid to do and enjoy doing.
Today what makes me happy is... knowing that I have adult friends who treat me like a young adult, and don't mind taking time out of their busy day to have coffee with me.
Today what makes me free is... I'm still feeling pretty free from yoga yesterday.
I'm getting a bit upset by a couple of people at work. I'm trying not to let their moods affect me, but it's difficult, for reasons that I'd rather not get into for their privacy, and I'm not too great yet at making myself happy out of nowhere. I'm trying to focus on the positive when they start getting to me...that's the best thing I can think to do.
That's just a small blurb, but I'm hungry and my parent's minichurch finally left, so I can go get dinner now. :D
Have an awesome day tomorrow!

3 Kommentare:
ich liebe dich!!!!!!
Das ist super!
Kein Problem :-)
Ich habe ueber dich gebeten!!!!!
oops gebetet!!!
barfing pumpkin = gross.
But still kinda funny.
:-)
Kommentar veröffentlichen