I'm tired. I went to bed early and I still want to sleep. Maybe it's the illness? I'm tired of being sick, that's for sure. The symptoms keep changing and mixing and matching every day. One day my ears are plugged up and I have a sore throat, the next day my throat feels fine but my nose is running, and the next day I feel back to normal except my nose is plugged up, and so on and so forth. I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow afternoon. Apparently when you call them you just plan for a time to visit; they don't care why you're there, they didn't ask, anyway.
My hormones are stupid. I don't know why we have to have them. Well, I do, but I don't like it. I don't like the way they make me feel. They change my mood so often and I feel things without knowing why I feel them; it makes me feel uncomfortable and out of control, along with whatever mood they feel like making me have at the moment. I wish we could turn them on and off, only use them when we want to use them. That would be nice.
We still haven't started looking for an apartment yet. I'd look during the day, but I can't read German and most of the sites don't have an English translation. I know some key words, but that's it. I know zimmer (room) and tielmobliert (partly furnished, which basically means with a kitchen). That's all I can think of at the moment. In the afternoons, after reading a forum and watching whatever new show is out in the States (we're following several), Josh usually starts on his grad school applications. Granted, this isn't bad, because it needs to be done, but it took us so long to find an apartment the first time and I'm scared that if we don't start looking now, we'll have to be homeless (or stay in a hostel) again. I keep reminding him to look, but he never ends up doing it. Maybe my hormones are making me worry for nothing.
I got to talk to Rebecca for four hours the other day. It was great! The two of us are so much alike it's scary. She's such an interesting person and always has fun stories.
Day #3
Today what makes me thankful is... I don't have a busy, hectic life at the moment.
Today what makes me happy is... the sun is out today, at least for a little while.
Today what makes me free is... God's love and protection.
I'm getting hungry again (hormones, probably are the culprit) so I'm going to go make myself a sandwich. Have a good day! Tschüs!
Mittwoch, Oktober 07, 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
i have a fantastic solution to finding an apartment that is NOT fully furnished...
ill just simply mail you some inflatable couches and chairs and a mattress...youll be good to go! :D
Oh is that how you kids are doing it these days?
Kommentar veröffentlichen