Tin Roof Background

Samstag, Dezember 25, 2004

Bah Humbug

This is the worst Christmas ever. Even though I complain about going to Nana's and how bad or mean I think she is, I don't mind going all that much - yeah, she's annoying sometimes, but she's still family. I missed not getting to go this year. She's trying to set up a time when we can go later, but still.

I've been bored out of my mind. I want to hang out with my friends but am not able because it's Christmas - they have their families to be with. Mom told me this morning at breakfast that if Dad hadn't been sick, she would have invited Seanathan and his Dad to have lunch with us.

I wish Dad wasn't sick. I hate it when he's sick. He looks even more miserable than normal when he's sick.

Grr. Today has sucked. I pray that your Christmas was better than mine.

I want to talk to someone. I don't care who - just someone. I want to talk to Josh, too. I feel miserable. I feel like crying again.

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go help finish cooking dinner, take some tylenol... *stares off into space*

I'm such a miserable wretch.

1 Kommentar:

kaylah hat gesagt…

grrr my computer is stupid cause it lost that email!! i'll re-write it as soon as possible, and i'll see you tonight. i love you!