Today I'm having lunch with Brent. Asking advice and such things should prove interesting and hopefully educational. I'll let you know how it went.
I'm still waiting for my Mom to get enough money in the account so that I can buy my Christmas presents for my friends. I'm getting frustrated because I've been asking her once a week since I figured out what I wanted to get for everyone - about four weeks. I realize groceries for the family are more important than buying presents, that's why I've kept submitting. I'm tempted to bug her more, just so that she'll get frustrated, and though I may be dumb, I'm not THAT dumb. She owes me so much money and I know I'll never ever see it. If I had my money, I wouldn't be in this situation. But then again, if I had my money, I'd probably have a car by now. Life is fun, no? Btw, if you get your Christmas present a month late, I sincerely apologize - I'm going to get it to you as fast as I can.
I'm kind-of nervous about lunch today. I don't know what Brent's going to say and I don't want to make myself sound like an idiot or say something dumb. I prayed about it in the shower this morning - God will take care of it.
Hey guess what??? Progressive Dinner is in one day and a wake-up! Hooray! Can't wait! Everyone's going to look so good!
I went to Josh's house last night at 6. His mom wouldn't let me in the door. She said that Josh was upstairs asleep and that they were about to leave. Darn. I went to Lara's house after that. She's not sick anymore. I think she just went to long without adequate sleep, so she feels sick. It's happened before. Plus she has strep, so that makes it worse. Eeew. Being sick isn't fun.
Josh is going to school today. I hope he makes it through this time. I can't wait to talk to him tonight. He has the smoothest voice. And the way he says his words... *melts* He's a great guy. For those of you that don't know him, you should - you don't know what you're missing and you're missing out on a lot! *thinks* Can't wait to see him on Friday - he's gonna be gorgeous!
I guess that's all I have to say for now. If you find anything interesting in here or have anything to note, please feel free to comment. Later!
Mittwoch, Dezember 15, 2004
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen