So yeah. Group Dynamix was great!!! I had a blast playing with the kids, returning their funnoodle hits, climbing on the ropes course and whatnot. I have battle scars from the funnoodle wars - blood blisters on my big toes. One of them popped that night and I popped the other one at home. I didn't want it to burst on it's own, you know. Anyhoo, I'll quit grossing you all out and talk about something else.
Figaro is doing great. I took him out of his cage to mix up the sand and clean out his shells and such and I set him in a Mussel shell that I got in Oklahoma. Within one minute of being placed in the Mussel shell, he was all the way out of his own shell, dragging it as he crawled around all over this thing. I've never seen him crawl so fast. He kept trying to crawl out of it, so I picked him up and once he realized he wasn't on the ground anymore, he curled up inside his shell and stayed there. I finished with his tank and put him back inside. I may get some gravel from the park across the playground, clean it off real well and put it in a big plastic box that I have, put some Mussel shells in there, dish way and upside down so that Fig can crawl in and on them - make him a little playground if you will.
I wish I had a job. I want to play DDR so badly. So badly.
Well, I have nothing planned to do today other than the bonfire at church and Kaylah's party. I don't get why we're having a 45 minute bonfire with a huge pile of brush. I don't understand the logic. Plus a lot of people have parties tonight and such, I can't imagine there being very many people at this night of strange fire. You'd think there would be a better time for it. Ah well.
Well, I'm at home and bored. I want to go to Josh's house and see if his mom needs any help with housework or something. Josh is at Six Flags with JP, so he won't be at his house. I think helping his mom would be fun, though I'm almost scared to go over there because I don't want her to say she doesn't need any help, whether she does or not. I'll ask my mom and see what she says.
It doesn't feel like the year should be over yet. One more semester of school and my highschool days are over. Scary thought. I welcome the new year with happiness. Every day that goes by is one day closer to my dream coming true. Can't wait. Talk to you shmoes later.
Freitag, Dezember 31, 2004
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
what dream? and what's your second comment about? i don't understand.
Kommentar veröffentlichen