Tin Roof Background

Freitag, April 29, 2005

Amazing Evening

"Holy cow he's gorgeous!"
This was the first thing that came to mind as he walked down the stairs in his black suit and coat with pink shirt underneath, carrying his shoes and socks, his hair floating around his face, his big, brown eyes beaming with excitement. As he walked down you could tell as the smile spread across his face, the look of awe in his eyes that he had seen the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen...me. And he told me so all night long. We had play fights over who was more gorgeous (he won with sublime) but I knew who really was. It wasn't the suit, it wasn't the pink shirt. It wasn't the shoes, or even the cologne. It was him. He has a way of being absolutely stunning in nothing but a simple t-shirt and jeans. He knocks the wind out of me with his sheer presence every time i see him, but you get him all dressed up and he takes my breath away. I could have stared at him for hours...oh wait...I did.

Last night was amazing. The Evening With the Stars was incredible. A lot of Josh's friends were there, I recognized a lot of people, one person I almost dare to call my friend was there. A few girls I know from church were there for choir, they did swimmingly. All of the students that walked across that stage were beautiful. All of the parents in the room were proud. There was an odd air of proudness and happpiness mixed with sadness and longing, all mixed in with the formality of the entire evening. The students acknowledged their favorite teachers and it almost made me cry. The evening was beautiful, almost miraculous in a way. I am so proud of Josh. He has done so much in his four years of highschool. He deserved that night. I'm certainly not going to forget this, and neither will he, I'm sure.

Special thanks to Julie Zepp for helping me get ready to be beautiful for Josh. Thanks to Lara for lending me her jewelry. Thanks to Todd and Sandy for being the wonderful parents of one of the biggest people in my life. Thanks to Lindsey and Austin for helping Josh grow and for giving him your companionship. Most thanks to you Josh, for inspiring me, for teaching me, for encouraging me, for helping me grow and mature. You are beautiful and I love you very much.

Tschüss.

Keine Kommentare: