Only six more days until my 19th birthday!!! I'm so excited! It's my last teenage birthday, so I'm making it special. I'm having a (relatively) huge party and we're going to have a scavenger hunt and watch movies and have cake and icecream and all sorts of fun things like that. It's going to be a blast! Josh and I are going to Glamour Shots on the 20th to get pictures taken together for both our 18-month dating anniversary and my birthday. That's going to be equally as enjoyable. I'm so pumped about this weekend!
I'm really cooking with gas on Josh's blanket (not literally). It's really coming along. I can't wait to see it when it's finished!
I have speech to study for, so I've got to run. Just thought I'd write while it was on my mind. Tschüss!
Sonntag, November 13, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
I know a better photographer than Glamour Shots...
Kommentar veröffentlichen