Tin Roof Background

Samstag, November 05, 2005

She Told Me So

Well, Chris; I'm finally getting around to your request. Enjoy!

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Travel to Austria
2) Travel to Germany
3) Be fluent in German and teach it to my kids
4) Get married to the love of my life
5) Have children

5 things I can do:
1) Crochet
2) Make the stupidest puns you've ever heard
3) Sing
4) Kiss (so I've been told)
5) Write

5 things I cannot do:
1) Biology
2) What I want
3) Test well
4) Sleep
5) Be cool

5 things that attract me to members of the opposite sex:
1) Eyes
2) Facial hair
3) Long hair
4) Uniqueness
5) Confidence without arrogance

5 things I say most often:
1) Umm...yeah
2) Really now?
3) Do you now?
4) I'm such a dork
5) I love you

5 celebrity crushes (I don't really have any, but I'll tell you people who I find attractive):
1) Viggo Mortensen
2) Johnny Depp
3) Gerard Butler
4) Patrick Wilson
5) Gregory Smith

5 people I want to do this:
1) Josh G.
2) Seanathan
3) John H.
4) Lori
5) Brandon/Jenny

2 Kommentare:

Schweers' Mom hat gesagt…

If you mean me, then I did the quiz (my son made me) - check out my blog from last week sometime.

Love the one about "speak German fluently" - a very DOABLE goal! I think you should go for it. Wish I had taught it to my kids when they were younger.

Julie hat gesagt…

My goal is to teach it to them either while or before they learn English and then my family can speak it around the house; and my kids can have the benefits of knowing a secondary language. It's part of their "hair"itage - I'm 1/4 German. He he. To me, the coolest thing would be for my kids to be able to say that English is their second language even though they were born in America. I wish I had that. That'd be so awesome! And yes, Lori, I meant you (I spelled your name right, didn't I?).