Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, November 08, 2005

"Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."

A quote that I've heard before but was used tonight at Bible study. I've always liked that quote.

I'm having issues - trust issues, knowledge issues, it's really a mix between a lot of issues. I'm going to go see a friend about it on Thursday.

Josh's blanket is coming along nicely - after having tried twice before. *shrug* Third time's a charm, right?

I'm getting a pretty good return on my guest list. I haven't yet created the scavenger hunt, but that will come in time. I can't wait for my birthday this year. I don't know why, but I'm really excited about it, moreso than I was last year and last year was a "huge turning point."

Lucas is a really cool guy. He's a good friend and an honest, God-fearing man. I've really enjoyed getting to know him over this school semester.

Jamie missed school today. I hope she gets better soon. I don't have the heart to tell her that she missed the quiz.

Being sick isn't healthy.

I frequent the act of striving to achieve something and then talking myself out of it, blaming it on parents, friends, family, anything I really can and then regretting it later. This time I'm not going to give up on myself. I'm going to strive for what I want with all my might and if I don't get it, at least I know I tried.

I found out that only one of my class's credits won't transfer. That's good news. Maybe my English grade will cover up for Biology.

Instead of only working next semester I may be taking one class. I don't think I could stand not being taught by Mrs. Souder. She's the most amazing teacher. She has influenced me and inspired me in ways that she will never know. I owe her my deepest gratitude. Even though you will never read this, props to you, Mrs. Souder. You have inspired me, encouraged me, and showed me how to make my works my own. I thank you from the deepest regions of my heart.

Keine Kommentare: