Today is Josh's 19th birthday. Everyone, on three. One... two... three... Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Josh. Happy birthday to you! *applause* Congratulations Josh for making it to your last teenage year. I'm so proud of you for all of your many accomplishments.
Also, congratulations to Josh Crowder for snagging a fiance! My older brother is getting married. It's scary in a way, but so much more joyous than scary. I'm so glad you found someone who you can share the rest of your life with. Congratulations to you and Kacie and may you have a long life together.
I'm in a good mood today. I like good moods. They're fun.
I can't wait until Lara gets home. She's coming home this weekend and I am so excited to have her back! Finally my friend is coming home. I miss her in ways that I cannot describe.
I don't really have anything else to say, so I'll end with this quote from Chase.
"Believing in decaf coffee is like believing in solar powered flashlights."
Montag, Mai 01, 2006
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
I love the coffee quote! I have always felt that decaf was a waste of a cuppa joe.
Happy Birthday, Josh!
Kommentar veröffentlichen