Tin Roof Background

Montag, Januar 14, 2008

First Day of Class

Today was a busy day. I went to my weight training class, prepared to have to sit through the explanation of the syllabus. I wasn't even through the door when the professor looked at me and told me that I didn't have to listen to the syllabus, so I could just go work out. I didn't bring any clothes, so I went home and changed, then worked out. The parking lot at the school (which is across the street from the gym) was packed, so I ended up staying in the parking lot by the gym and walked to school from there. The walk isn't a bad one at all and I don't mind it. Anyway, I had to go straight from school to work, where I changed again into my work uniform. Work was completely uneventful, though I did get to see my first x-ray of puppies inside the womb. After work I changed back into my real clothes, got some dinner at Sonic, and went to Bible study.

Life is frustrating. Money is really tight for my family and for myself at the moment, so we have no money to buy my school books with. I'm not sure how I'm going to get the supplies that I need. I need staff paper for my music class and two journals on top of the textbooks needed. I'm too tired to fuss about it right now.

Here's my class schedule, then I'm going to bed:

MWF:
9:30-10:50 - Weight Training II (only on MW, not on F)
11:00-11:50 - Music Fundamentals
13:00-14:00 - Dance Apppreciation
TR:
9:30-10:50 - American Lit (with my favorite English professor, Donna Souder!)
18:00-21:00 - Game and Simulation (a computer programming class, on T only)

This should be an interesting last semester at NCTC. I'm glad I get to end it with Souder. She's the best professor ever.

Keine Kommentare: