I'm a happy girl right now. Brent, I'll whine later when I need to.
I received a piece of mail last night which contained another Dean's Honor List award. It says, "(my name) is formally recognized for oustanding academic performance..." Did you catch it? Oustanding. They misspelled outstanding on both of my award certificates. Come on, NCTC, we're honor students - did you really think we wouldn't notice? I'm going to inform the school about it so they don't look quite so silly.
Not much else has been happening. I've been working a lot this week - so far every night except Monday. I've covered one co-worker's shift for her and I'm covering someone else this afternoon. I don't mind, though. I enjoy my job.
Josh leaves on Sunday. That'll be hard. It's always hard going back into the grind after a long break. It'll be difficult only seeing him once or twice a month again. I'll fall back into the routine eventually.
Speaking of Josh, I'm about to go over to his house and have lunch with him. He wants to play a game called Four Score or something like that. I'll talk to you all later! Tschüss!
Freitag, Januar 11, 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen