Tin Roof Background

Donnerstag, Januar 24, 2008

Life Check

It's been almost a week since I posted last...

I've been working a lot. At least it feels like a lot. I got my paycheck today. Much to my surprise, it was more than I thought it would be, so I won't have a problem buying all of my remaining textbooks or filling up my car. That made my day so much better.

For whatever reason, I've been tired very recently. Everyone at work has been too, so I'm blaming El Niño...I mean, the weather. I can also blame the fact that I haven't been sleeping very well. I've had these weird dreams that kept my mind very active so I felt as if I hadn't gotten any sleep that night.

My muscles are sore from working out. My legs are feeling more muscular to the touch, but they only look different if I flex. It's weird. I'm not any closer to winning my toning contest with Josh and we're just over halfway through it. I'll find a way to beat him, just you wait.

I have some homework to do. I'll post in a day or two if I can.

2 Kommentare:

Deleted hat gesagt…

I can't tell if I'm really posting because the descriptions are in German maybe? For all I know it says, "CLICK HERE IF YOU AGREE TO GIVE JULIE ALL OF YOUR IDENTITY INFORMATION WITH CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND..." You get the point. :-)

Anyway, just wanted to check it! How's life? How's school? Still at NCTC? Do you see my sister there? P.S. don't get too many muslces - buff girls are gross. You don't see any Miss Americas with "body building" as their talent! :-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Common myth -- in actuality, weight training != buffing, yet this fear drives most girls away from weight training.

Power lifters are rarely as buff as body builders, but they can by far lift more weight in a shorter amount of time than any body builder.

Also, in general you have a higher resting metabolism rate if you train with weights.

Just as an example, here's a powerlifting girl: http://www.criticalbench.com/images/Amanda1.jpg

[/The-More-You-Know]