I go to him for comfort and all I get is the cold, hard truth. Ouch. I guess there is a downside to being a realistically logical thinker.
I went to the dentist today. *winces at the remembrance* I don't floss, so now I'm having to deal with the problems from that (cavities between the teeth - never heard of them, but they obviously happen). Grr. I hate the dentist with a passion.
Seanathan liked Grandma's pancakes.
I have a full weekend planned. Friday, I'm relaxing. I'm not scheduled to work, I don't have anything planned for the evening so far, I'm going to do my schoolwork in the day - get caught up and such, clean my room and the bathroom, the truck, Sarah's cage, maybe even give my dogs a bath. We'll see how all the cleaning goes, but I know I'll get my schoolwork done. Saturday, I'm working from 7:30 to 12, then going to help Lara get ready for prom, then going to dinner with Josh, then going to the after-prom party at Marcus (and if I can't get in then I'll go with the church group to Katie's), then either going home and sleeping or going to church and then going home to sleep. Fun, fun.
I have to leave for work now. Talk to you all later. Thanks for commenting.
Tschüss.
Donnerstag, April 21, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
Sometimes, when it's comfort you want, it's best to communicate that in some way rather than to hope the hearer assumes that is what you want...
i've been tempted to tell him, but i didn't...not sure why. i'll tell him next time though. thanks for the advice, brent.
Kommentar veröffentlichen