Tin Roof Background

Freitag, April 08, 2005

Hallo Poppets!

Work is going wonderfully! Yesterday was the best day by far! I did all VA stuff and prepared my first vaccination! It was great fun! I also got to hold my first two dogs all by myself - that was awesome! And, I got a knot and a bruise between my eyebrows from a dog. He decided that it would be fun to knock the kennel door into my face...so he did. Anyhoo, it was fun. Oh! I got a name on my locker and my very own box - very cool! He he he. I'm such a dork, so easily amused, all that jazz.

Josh and I are going out tonight. Not sure what we're doing yet. I can't wait to see him. He's so amazing. He's been my life-line this past week. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Senior speeches are in 46 days and I have no idea what I've learned the past four years. Well, I've learned a lot, but I don't know what I should pass on to others. I should start thinking about this or I'll end up doing it the night before.

You people never comment anymore. I guess if I had a life like you all, I wouldn't need comments. *rim shot* Lol.

Anyhoo...

Sarah's been a brat lately. I'm going to have Daddy clip his wings so that he can't fly off. He will sit there on your shoulder, he'll climb around on you when you're sitting on the couch, but if you try and keep him on your finger, he'll fly away. You try and go get him and he flies away. You put your finger up there next to him and tell him to "come here" and he has a cow and squeals and pecks and runs away. *shakes head* And he was doing so well there for a while! We'll clip him, get him retrained, then see how he does when he molts again and gets his feathers back.

Umm...do I have anything else to write about?

Three of my friend's lives are falling apart and I'm not quite sure how to help them. One of them has been that way for a while, the other two are recent. I don't know what I could do to help them.

I need a new phone. I can make calls, I just usually can't hear when the person is talking. It flakes in and out and can't be trusted. Also, the ringer is dead. Completely dead. If it's on silent mode, the phone doesn't ever vibrate. I don't know when I'm getting a call or a text message, though I check it frequently. So for those of you wanting to get ahold of me, send me a text message, I'll call you from a landline when I get the chance. Isn't it crazy how you can't get along without a cell phone if you've had one previous and now you don't? Grr-ness.

Well, enough rambling for me. I have errands to run and four day's worth of schoolwork to do, so I need to get on it. Talk to you later!

Tschüss!

1 Kommentar:

Julie hat gesagt…

i love how you automatically assume that i'm talking about you. thanks for that >:(