Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Juni 21, 2005

Grrness

I just remembered that I need to get in to work today (today's my day off). I have a video that I haven't finished from yesterday plus three more to watch today and take another test. Grrness. I really feel like giving up. If I didn't want to work there so badly, I wouldn't care - I would've given up already. But I want to work there so badly, and I'm afraid that I won't get to. I was asking people all day to help me so they could sign off on things and I didn't get a single thing signed off. I'm going to end up doing everything on Thursday morning again and I don't want to do that. Grr. I wish there were an easy way out of this.

Yesterday after work and picking up Wm, Chris and I went to Chili's for dinner and then went shopping after that. We went to Kohl's and I got three shirts. We went to WalMart after that to look at laptops since I'm wanting to buy one after I housesit for Angi and they didn't have them out. The lady said, fairly rudly, that they didn't keep them out, that they were always locked up and weren't ever out on display. That's what I get for going to the Lewisville WalMart. Ah well.

Shopping with Chris was fun. We haven't hung out in a while and I really enjoyed her company. She's such an awesome woman. Very mature and godly. She's amazing. You know, having a best friend for 13 years and managing to still be close is awesome. It's a great feeling to know that someone will always be there.

We're going to see if the "original four" of us (Kelley, Chris, Ang and I) can have a sleepover sometime soon. That'll be fun. I like hanging out with them. Who knew I'd still be friends with all four of them 13 years later? I hoped it would happen, but things like moving happens a lot to little kids. Ah well. Time to plan the party!

Tschüss!

Keine Kommentare: