Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Juni 14, 2005

Work Troubles

I hope I get to keep my job. I have this stupid check-off sheet that I have to have finished in three weeks or I lose my job. I don't know if I'll have the time to finish this one next week, although God is gracious and has helped me out.

My schedule this week is this:
Wednesday - 7:30-18:30
Thursday - 13:00-20:00
Friday - 7:30-18:30
Saturday - 7:30-12:00
So the only time I'd have to work on check-off sheet stuff is throughout my lunch break on Wednesday (I have a three hour lunch break) and before work on Thursday. The catch is, I have to meet with my boss on Thursday with everything checked off. Heh. Anyhoo, my co-worker called this morning and asked me if I was working tomorrow morning. I told her yes, and her response was, "Would you like a day off?" I agreed since that'll give me time to work on my check-off sheet instead of working back in kennels. Woohoo! Thank you God!

Random questions maybe you can help me answer: What is the plural of Moose? If a turtle loses it's shell, is it naked or homeless?

Tschüss!

1 Kommentar:

kaylah hat gesagt…

moose; homeless!!