Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Juni 21, 2005

Possibly the First Time In My Life

I PASSED MY TEST TODAY! I GOT A 94! Which means...I GOT AN A!!! That's probably the first time in my entire life to get an A on a test. I was so happy I was crying. Hooray!

I get home and Mom tells me on her way out the door to look at Oreo's leg and that I need to change the bandage. I take him in there and look at it and oh my goodness. It used to just be a surface sore, about 1/2 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long, looking irritated and possibly infected. The surface sore part is healing and looks a lot better. The bad thing is, even though he has an Elizabethan collar on (a hard plastic cone that goes around his head) he's still trying to lick the sore. There's a gash in it now, shaped like a V, and bleeding. Not profusely, but bleeding nonetheless. When I bandaged his leg I noticed that there's more to it. Where the bottom of the V is, there's one edge that goes farther down, looking more like a lowercase Y - y. He needs to go to thet doctor. I'd call them and take him now, but we can't afford to take him in and pay for all the treatments. Sometimes being poor really sucks! If I could afford to pay for it, I would - out of my own money. I feel so bad for him. I wish there was something I can do.

Ok, in an attempt to make my mood lighter, I'll tell you my plans for this weekend. Josh, about 2 months ago, invited me to go to his family reunion with he and his family. This Saturday is the reunion and it's going to be a blast! I am so unbelievably excited about it! We're going to go swimming, eat food, see family members that we've never met before, all sorts of fun stuff like that! *grins and laughs* It's going to be a blast!

That's really all I had to blog about. Oh, and one more thing...

I PASSED MY TEST!!!

Tschüss!

Keine Kommentare: