Were they made to burst my bubbles or do I just set the bar for myself too high?
Why do I even try? There seems to be no point.
I only want simple things, so why do they have to be so complicated?
Life is full of surprises - I never thought my parents were one of them.
The things I want I cannot have. The things I have I cannot want.
UT, I love you. You will never be a part of my life. For that, I mourn deeply.
My heart is shattered. They're supposed to support me and encourage me and all they do is bring me down.
Why is it that the source of all my problems is either money or the people I was born to?
I wish I could start over, hit the reboot button.
I have the one who is more than I could ever ask for - you're all I have to live for.
I am being forced to go to school.
I'm being forced to give up.
I'm being forced to hate.
I'm being forced to give up my dreams. I will never give up my ultimate dream - they will not take it away, no matter how hard they try. I will not give it to them. They can take away the rest of my life, but they cannot take my dream from me.
I am cold.
I am alone.
I need peace.
I need help.
For now, I cry myself to sleep, helpless and alone.
Dienstag, November 08, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
4 Kommentare:
Hang in there, Julie. It'll get better.
And don't sweat not going to UT- it has it's share of problems, too.
Jules, I'm so sorry! What can I do to help? My family sure didn't have the money to send me to the college I wanted to go to (much less grad school) and somehow (God I'm sure) it all worked out - it just didn't work out the way I THOUGHT it would. God is very creative! Hang in there. I'm praying for you!
I do want to go to school - UT - I was planning on only taking Mrs. Souder's class next semester so I could save for UT.
Ian, I didn't know you read my blog - thanks for commenting! All schools have their share of problems, it wouldn't be earth if they didn't; I just really want to go to that school for my major - they not only have language study but also cultural study as well.
Mrs. Schweers, you're doing the best you can do to help right now - prayer. Thank you so much for keeping me in mind - you are a God send. Thanks for talking to me on Sunday - that really meant a lot to me.
Kommentar veröffentlichen