Oh my gosh! I am so pumped it's not even funny! My beloved boyfriend Josh has planned a date for me for tonight. He won't tell me where we're going or what we're doing, he told me to be at his house at 6:30 tonight all dressed up. I'm so excited!!! Lara knows what it is and has been taunting me about it non-stop, not that I mind...I love surprises. I can't wait to see what it is!
Lara and John's date went without a hitch. It was so romantic, their spot by the lake. The table was beautiful, the candles were set by the quilt and in a walkway leading to the table - it was picturesque. And wow! Lara was gorgeous!!! So was John. He loved it, he absolutely loved it! I'm so happy for them.
Well, that's really all I have to update about. I'll talk to you all later, tell you what my surprise was and all. Tschüs!
My new favorite German phrase: Mach die augen zu und küss mich...
Montag, Februar 14, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
My favorite Russian phrase: Das Vidanya, mne ochen yozhik.
It means goodbye my little hedgehog.
That's all I remember from my college Russian class.
Mach die augen zu und küss mich...
Close your eyes and kiss me
favorite word is still inhaltsverzeichnis. it means table of contents
Kommentar veröffentlichen