So last night I went to coffee with Tracy. She's amazing. I love her.
Seanathan was so bummed last night. I talked to him a little once I got home, but he still sounded sad. Stupid drama.
Sarah is as beautiful as he can be. No, that's not a typo, my cockatiel is a male and his name is Sarah - he came named. He's still not used to us yet (he only got here last night) so he is agressive when we put our fingers up to the cage, but he'll get used to us and befor you know it he'll be playing on his jungle-gym in no time at all!
Jenny came over today. We talked about lots of stuff. Pets, parents, boyfriends, school, all sorts of fun stuff like that. She would have stayed for lunch, but she had a meeting she had to be at that popped up at the last minute. Maybe next time.
Josh asked me out for Saturday. Don't know what we're going to do yet, but it'll be fun as always! Josh never ceases to amaze me. He's so incredible all the time. He's wonderful. I am so blessed to have him. I'm glad God brought him to me. And I'm really glad that he loves me as much as I love him.
I didn't do any schoolwork yesterday so I'd better get in there and do some today. Talk to you all later! Thanks again for putting up with me.
Donnerstag, Februar 24, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
lol - you crack me up, you know that?
Kommentar veröffentlichen